Many popular automotive brands in today's competitive environment are gearing up to serve their customers as fully as possible. In addition to pre- and after-sales services, Toyota has added the sale of own-produced oil for its cars to the Toyota service package.
Toyota 0W30 engine oil is developed and produced jointly with business partner ExxonMobil. Directly, this oil company has proven itself in the market of fuels and lubricants, being the largest manufacturer of reliable and high-quality products. Largely thanks to the efforts of Exxon, Toyota oil has gained wide popularity and not only among consumers of cars of this brand.
Toyota 0W30 oil is obtained on the basis of synthetic components and is focused on operation in the car brands of the same name. The Japanese manufacturer uses a similar lubricant in almost all of its models and recommends it at the next oil change. But atIf the power unit complies with the lubricant's regulatory specifications, the product can be used in any other internal combustion engine.
The oil has a low viscosity, and therefore it is possible to increase its replacement interval after the end of the regulated run. Lubrication reliably protects the engine from friction between parts, preventing premature wear. Helps the cooling system cope with overheating of the power unit under conditions of increased load and in extreme operating conditions. Prevents oxidative processes and the formation of sludge deposits on the block walls.
Good lubricity helps reduce fuel consumption and increase engine power.
Having a low viscosity index in its technical parameters, Toyota 0W30 oil prepares the engine for a smooth and easy cold start. This is also typical under sub-zero ambient temperatures.
The composition of the lubricant contains unique additives that determine its synthetic feature. Additive additives have anti-wear and dispersion functions, protecting the power plant from friction and the formation of excessive deposits.
Japanese Toyota oil has good detergent properties, reliably protects the engine, spreading over all metal surfaces of parts and enveloping them with an oily layer.
Toyota Oil 0W30it is characterized by all-weather use, i.e., the lubricant does not lose its functional abilities at low sub-zero temperatures and reliably protects the internal combustion engine during high-temperature operating conditions. The product has a viscosity parameter of 0W30 and complies with SAE standards. The following technical indicators are also inherent in the oil:
- Product viscosity at 100℃ is 10mm²/s, which is the norm for ACEA specification A5;
- Product viscosity at 40℃ is 53mm²/s;
- alkaline number is 10, 12 mg KOH per 1 g and provides high cleaning power;
- acid number at level 2, 12 mg KOH per 1 g;
- viscosity index equals 179;
- the presence of sulfate ash does not exceed 1, 10% of the total mass of the product;
- low sulfur content - 0.233% - indicates the purity of the produced oil and the presence of modern additive additives;
- The thermal stability index of the lubricant is at the proper level - 224 ℃;
- minus oil crystallization threshold - 42 ℃.
The product contains a very powerful additive package, which includes additives based on phosphorus and zinc (prevent wear), calcium and an ash-free dispersant (have cleaning properties).
Scope of application
Toyota 0W30 lubricant is used in engines that use gasoline or diesel fuel as fuel. Basically, power units are installed in cars, small trucks and SUVs.Engines can be equipped with an additional exhaust gas cleaning system, particulate filters.
The oil has recommendations for use in such car brands as Honda, Subaru, Nissan and, of course, Toyota.
How to distinguish fake Toyota oil 0W30
As soon as the oil gains a certain popularity and demand, it is exposed to the release of counterfeit products. The easiest way to distinguish counterfeit from the original product is the cost. The price of counterfeit oil is usually much lower than branded oil, and the difference is up to 50% of the total cost.
There are also several signs by which you can distinguish counterfeit from the original:
- Packaging. Real oil has a plastic container made of high-quality material, smooth, without casting defects. The fake Toyota 0W30 oil has low-grade plastic, a heterogeneous structure with a rough surface.
- Label. The images on the front side of the branded packaging are bright, clear, the fonts are easy to see, the printing has rich colors and clear contrasting lines. The fake is replete with pallor and blurring of the print, sometimes the wrong fonts are applied or the name marking is in the wrong sequence.
- Cover. In the original version, the screw cap has an engraving on top in the form of several arrows indicating the direction for opening the canister. In the falsified cover, there are no such arrows or only one of them is applied.