Motorcycle Suzuki Boulevard M109R today has gained quite a lot of popularity among buyers. It combines excellent quality, style, dynamics and beauty, together giving an extraordinary drive from driving. This model appeared in 2006. In different parts of the world, the motorcycle is sold under different names - VZR 1800 and Intruder M1800R. It is very similar to the Boulevard C109R, except for the engine setup and braking system.
The manufacturer's designers have managed to create a motorcycle with an unrivaled design that catches the eye of others, and the designers in this very compact bike were able to fit a powerful two-cylinder V-twin engine with a power of 127 hp. s.
Description and characteristics of Suzuki Boulevard M109R
Powerful and absolutely reliable Suzuki motorcycle is designed specifically for long-distance touring trips. This model is quite heavy and powerful. Due to the impressive wheelbase, the motorcycle holds the road remarkably well. However, at low speeds, novice motorcyclists may have difficulty with control. However, bikeoriginally intended for experienced people who know how to deal with it. It is worth noting that the motorcycle has a setting that can be applied to limit the speed so that the ride is more relaxed.
Recently, the model has not undergone any modifications, except for the release of the Suzuki Boulevard M109R2 (Intruder M1800R2), which is only slightly different in appearance.
Varieties and series of motorcycles
As mentioned above, such a motorcycle has not undergone significant upgrades. However, the Intruder M1800R2 has been slightly modified.
Suzuki Boulevard c109r is available in three versions:
- C are conventional US cruisers equipped with wide wheels and strong fenders. Among them are models C50, C109R, as well as C90.
- M - power-cruiser series. It has a wonderful design and attracts the attention of motorists. Known Models M50, M90 and M109.
- S - choppers with a narrow front wheel and an inclined fork. These are S40, S50 and S83 models.
Engine and transmission
The performance of the Suzuki M109R is simply excellent, allowing the bike to reach high speeds of up to about 225 kilometers per hour. Power is equal to 125 horsepower. The bike can quite easily accelerate to 100 kilometers in a very short time - just 3.9 seconds.
The engine itself is very powerful and cooled, allowing the bike to always run at maximumload.
Fuel consumption is not very economical, so the tank capacity of 19.5 liters is enough to drive only 300 kilometers.
The motorcycle has a five-speed gearbox with long gears. The transmission is done with a cardan, which perfectly extols all the parameters of this bike.
Frame, wheels and looks
Reviews about this bike model are very positive. As mentioned above, the Suzuki M109R engine is very powerful, but at the same time it inspires confidence not only in this. The motorcycle frame, which is made of steel, impressed all motorists with its reliability.
The brake system is made in the usual style:
- 2 x 31cm discs with four piston calipers;
- disc 27, 5 with two-piston caliper.
If you pay attention to the suspension, you can replace that it is far from original. After all, an inverted fork is fixed in front, while at the back there is a monoshock, the accretion of which can be adjusted at will.
The most important and frequent question that interests almost every motorist is the price of such a motorcycle. The cost of Suzuki M109R depends on various factors. First of all, you should take into account the year of manufacture and the state of tuning. As a result, the price can be from 5,000 to 20,000 euros (from 350,000 to 1,300,000 rubles).
On the Web on different sites you can see a lot of reviews regardingthis motorcycle model. Almost all of them are positive, as the performance is quite impressive, especially the power and excellent braking system. But there are also negative reviews. After all, of course, flaws can be found everywhere and in everything. Mostly note the great weight and fuel consumption.
However, the model stands out for its popularity and confident look.
Suzuki M109R specifications has the following:
- Began to be produced in 2006.
- Frame: steel.
- Liquid cooling.
- Engine: 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, V-twin.
- Engine volume, cub. see: 1783.
- Four valves.
- Fuel supply: injector.
- Acceleration to a hundred kilometers in 3.9 seconds.
- Five-speed transmission.
- The fastest motorcycle speed: 225 km.
- Wheel drive: cardan.
- Torque: 160 Nm at 3200 rpm.
- Power: 125 HP With. at 6200 rpm.
- The front tire is 130/70-18 and the rear tire is 240/40-18.
- Front brakes: 2 x 310mm discs, four piston calipers.
- Rear brakes: 1 x 275mm disc, dual piston caliper.
- Front suspension: upside-down fork.
- Rear Suspension: Monoshock with preload control.
- Tank capacity 19.5 liters.
- Fuel consumption for 110 km is approximately 6.6 l.
- Weight: 347 kg.
Motorcycle Suzuki M109R has collected enoughbenefits, including:
- great power;
- positive dynamics;
- high- altitude directional stability;
- headlights are beautiful light;
- brakes are very efficient which is a huge plus;
- Plenty of room in the gas tank.
A comfortable saddle and the right handlebar position allow the rider to cover long distances without much difficulty and inconvenience and feel comfortable and comfortable.
Cons of the model
As with everything, there are some drawbacks, so you should also be aware of them.
- motorcycle too heavy;
- uneconomical fuel consumption;
- plastic parts may be damaged if a motorcycle hits;
- not a very secure grip;
- The front fork has no power.
Despite the shortcomings, the motorcycle is very popular and deserves the best reviews. It is worth noting that in the markets of many countries the first place belongs to this particular model. He was able to win the hearts of motorcyclists with his endurance and fast driving. After all, the most important thing for motorists is speed and safety, which the manufacturers of the Suzuki M109R took care of.
In addition, the model meets many requirements and in general is perfect for people who have gained a lot of experience in driving such a vehicle. Of course, riders with little practice will also be able to learn the necessary skills and feel the rhythm of the fast ride of this wonderful bike, but this takes a certain amount of time.