Motorcycles, reviews of which are given below, belong to the category of the most popular models in the domestic market. Characteristic features divide bikes into several categories, taking into account price, purpose, engine size and additional parameters. Next, consider the popular models, as well as alternative popular options.
Sport Motorcycle Reviews
Based on customer feedback, there are several modifications to this category.
Yamaha YZF1000 Thunderace. The unit is equipped with an engine with two or four cylinders, it is distinguished by high power and a bright aggressive design. Features:
- Frame - steel, well-thought-out design with a plastic body kit.
- Control - direct steering of the front wheel.
- Brakes - disc assembly.
- Fuel consumption is about 6.5 liters per 100 kilometers.
- Speed threshold - 260 km/h.
- Power - 145 "horses".
- Weight - 200 kg.
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R are motorcycles that have been reviewed as the fastest "samurai". The model is characterized by expressive features and clear lines. Options:
- The volume of the power unit - 998sq.cm.
- The power indicator is 200 horsepower.
- The weight of the bike is 198 kg.
- Suspension - telescopic type with movement up to 120 mm.
- Design speed is 300 km/h.
- Fuel tank capacity - 17 l.
Owners comment on the excellent handling and sensitive brakes, along with the original design.
Let's start the review with the most expensive "tourist" - the German BMW K1600 GT. This motorcycle, reviews confirm this, has an excellent combination of characteristics of a road bike and a sports counterpart. Its characteristics:
- Weight - 348 kg.
- Power rating - 160 horsepower.
- Fuel delivery - electronic injection carburetor.
- Fuel tank capacity - 26.5 l.
- Length - 2.49 m.
- Transmission - gear unit for six ranges.
Consumers attribute high engine power and the presence of regular alloy wheels to the pluses.
Reviews from owners of Harley-Davidson FLSTC Heritage Softail motorcycles indicate that this technique stands out for its original design, inherent in all models of this American brand, including classic rivets and chrome trim. Options:
- Motor size - 150 "cubes".
- Fuel consumption - 4.5-6 liters per 100 km.
- Weight - 345 kg.
- Tank volume - 19 l.
- Brakes - equipped with an anti-lock system.
- Cooling - air type.
- Transmission -six speeds.
Motorcycles 125: reviews and specifications
In the line of 125 cc two-wheeled iron horses, a brief overview of several of the most popular models on the domestic market is presented:
- Yamaha YBR 125. The bike is equipped with a four-stroke engine, aggregated with a five-speed gearbox. The maximum speed is 120 km / h. The unit has a classic dashboard, 18-inch wheels with wide tires, consumes about 3 liters of fuel per hundred kilometers.
- Suzuki Van-Van 125. The modification has been produced since 1970. Despite the outdated exterior, the motorcycle has not lost popularity. Its engine accelerates equipment to 110 km/h, fuel consumption is 3 liters per 100 kilometers, wheels are 18 inches, and there is no tachometer on the classic dashboard.
- Judging by the reviews, Alpha 125 LUX 125 CC motorcycles can also be attributed to popular models in this category. In the market they are positioned as mopeds. Most of the structure is made of metal, the exterior is classic. Chrome-plated details give originality. The motor produces power of seven "horses", accelerates the equipment to 110 km / h. With a tank volume of 9 liters, fuel consumption is about 2 liters per 100 km. The transmission is a four-speed gearbox.
One of the most popular modifications is the Minsk motorcycle, reviews of which will be discussed below. Below aremodel D-44 125 specifications:
- The powertrain is a 125cc four-stroke gasoline engine.
- Number of cylinders – 1.
- Injection system - carburetor with electric or kickstarter.
- Power at 8 thousand revolutions - 10.5 horsepower.
- Cooling - atmospheric type.
- Length/width/height - 2, 1/0, 77/1, 11 m.
- Wheelbase - 1.29 m.
- Weight - 100 kg.
- Clearance - 21 cm.
- Fuel consumption - 2.5 liters per 100 km (city).
- Gas tank capacity - 12 l.
- The speed limit is 100 km/h.
Consumer feedback indicates that this modification has a high maintainability, ease of operation and reasonable price.
Ural designers offer several modern modifications of classic units. For example, the Ural Retro series is made in the spirit of motorcycles from the middle of the last century. Features are expressed in the specific and recognizable shape of the steering wheel, the teardrop-shaped fuel tank and the round light element at the rear. The exterior gloss is achieved by black polishing and genuine leather upholstery. Complementing the retro style is the fuel tank shift knob with wooden knob.
As the reviews confirm, the Ural motorcycle is also popular in the following version:
- "Yamal". The two-wheeled motorized unit is reliable, like the icebreaker of the same name, it is painted orange with a symbolic image of shark teeth.The equipment is equipped with a kickstarter and Japanese carburetors.
- "Athlete". This version is traditional in style, equipped with a plug-in sidecar wheel drive, and also has improvements in terms of design and additional options.
- "Solo". A classic heavy motorcycle with a 750cc engine. Inspired by bikes from the 50s of the 20th century, the model is equipped with a chrome tank and 18-inch spoked wheels.
- Wolf. The motorcycle is made in the style of a chopper, has a long wheelbase and excellent acceleration dynamics.
- "Tourist" is a classic model that has absorbed the best qualities from its predecessors.
The new domestic brand is made in the style of "country". The equipment has a vintage design, suitable for use in urban and rural areas. The line includes the following modifications:
- "Phantom". The unit is equipped with a 200 cc engine, has a power of 12 horsepower, suitable for city walks and light off-road trips.
- Country-200. The device is equipped with a power unit with atmospheric cooling (196 cc), spoked wheels, and a spacious trunk. The model is aimed at lovers of hunting and fishing.
- Comfort and Mirage. These Desna motorcycles, reviews of which are given below, are equipped with 125 cubic centimeters engines. They are designed to move around the city, give out 7 horsepower.
- Tricycles are designed for hard work. According to users, the entire lineup has pretty goodparameters.
This manufacturer, which manufactures sports and road models, has the following variations:
- Trigger-50. This lightweight enduro SUV is designed for beginner riders. The motorcycle combines high power with a small engine size, as well as good maneuverability and stability. According to reviews, the Ste alth motorcycle of this brand is distinguished by good grip, reliable disc brakes, aluminum rims and a 6-speed gearbox.
- Trigger-125. The modification is characterized by low weight, a reliable braking system, a powerful injection engine, and a well-thought-out suspension.
- Stels Delta-150. Like other motorcycles from the Velomotors manufacturer, the unit is unpretentious and easy to maintain. The model has the following characteristics: aluminum 17-inch wheels, five-speed gearbox, multi-plate clutch. In addition, the equipment is equipped with a hydraulic rear shock absorber with a reservoir, which is great for beginner bikers.
When choosing a motorcycle, consider its main purpose, your own qualifications and price category. On the market there are a lot of units from various manufacturers. It will not be difficult to choose the "iron horse" to your liking. Among the most popular models, it is not necessary to focus on the most expensive and exclusive versions. In the database of domesticand Chinese manufacturers also have a lot of successful and high-quality motorcycles. By the way, their maintenance and repair is much cheaper. We hope that the above information will help in this.