Dimensions "Peugeot-Boxer" allow us to attribute the car to the category of popular cargo-passenger vans of foreign production in the domestic market. Light trucks are distinguished by an optimal combination of high quality parameters and affordable prices. French cars are presented in various modifications, allowing them to be used both for personal purposes and for doing business.
The car in question comes in several variations. Among them:
- Passenger "Peugeot-Boxer", the dimensions of which allow you to change the configuration of the cabin, without losing an increased indicator of comfort. For example, the Tour Transformer modification is equipped with folding sofas that can be moved to free up usable space, if necessary. This minibus can be easily converted from a regular transportation vehicle to a negotiation office, a small truck or an overnight stay.
- Standard van is the most common version of the Peugeot Boxer. The dimensions of the car meet all the required standards, allow it to be used for transporting people, food, industrial and other goods. In addition, such vehicles are adapted for emergency services, including emergency medical care.
- Universal chassis. With this type of body, the vehicle is capable of carrying up to two tons of cargo; if necessary, it can be converted into a vehicle for various purposes. Often such machines are equipped with tanks, refrigerators, dump trucks and thermal booths.
- Cargo-passenger modification "Peugeot-Boxer", all-metal, the dimensions of which are optimally suited for a minibus and a van. The combo version has more capacity, two types of finishes with soft or hard design. Two types of quick-release configuration mounts are specially provided for this model.
Dimensions "Peugeot-Boxer" and its characteristics
Basic car parameters:
- body type - length/width/height - 4, 96/2, 05/2, 52 m;
- wheelbase - 3.0m;
- load capacity - 1.5-2.0 t;
- speed threshold - 165 km/h;
- gross weight - 4400 kg;
- fuel consumption on average - 10 liters per 100 km/h;
- fuel tank capacity - 90 l.
Regardless of the dimensions of the Peugeot Boxer, it is equipped with a diesel engine of 2.2 liters orgasoline analogue of 3.0 liters. The power of the unit varies between 110-177 horsepower.
The device and dimensions of the "Peugeot Boxer"
The car is designed in such a way as to exclude the maximum accumulation of dirt and dust in hard-to-reach places. Most of the material is galvanized steel, which is applied with several layers of protective composition. This allows you to reliably protect the machine from corrosive processes. The added strength of the chassis comes from increased structural rigidity.
Regardless of the dimensions of the Peugeot Boxer, the car's front suspension does an excellent job of adjusting maneuverability and cornering. Even the starting equipment of the car in question includes a hydraulic power steering, an ABS system, an overtaking indicator, and a rear view camera. Additionally, the models are equipped with ultrasonic detectors, an anti-slip system and other options that are typical for modern cars.
Driver's seat and interior equipment
The driver's seat, unlike the passenger seats, has several adjustment positions, which allows you to drive comfortably. In the basic configuration, mirrors are provided with electric heating and adjustment. Each element consists of two segments. The spherical part makes it possible to minimize "dead zones", which causes a feeling of complete control of the situation. Excellent visibility is guaranteed by large windows and a high seating position in the car.
Dimensions "Peugeot-Boxer"L2H2 in the cabin is more comfortable and roomy than its counterparts. This is due to the emphasis on the development of French specialists on ergonomic characteristics. The modification is equipped with modern automotive devices and a powerful engine with a high power rating. The engine accelerates the vehicle to maximum speed quite quickly, while fuel consumption does not cause any particular complaints.
Consumers attribute the poor adaptability of the car to Russian roads and climatic features of the country to the disadvantages of the Boxer. The equipment warms up for a long time in the winter to start, while it is still cold in the cabin. The most problematic elements are electronic stuffing, steering rods, ball joints.
Despite the fact that the dimensions of the Peugeot Boxer body are calculated optimally, consumer responses to this car vary dramatically. Some owners praise the vehicle for its reliability, spaciousness, and economy. Another advantage is the ability to transform a car from a van into a passenger minibus in just 20 minutes.
Other users blame electronics for constant errors and glitches. With maintenance and repair, too, everything is not so simple. It is really possible to eliminate problems only in the official representative offices of the manufacturer, by connecting the on-board computer to special diagnostic equipment. If any indicator does not work, the machine goes into emergency operation, whichcauses additional operational problems. All owners note that in winter, the specified vehicle requires a long warm-up, and there is also poor performance of door hinges and latches.
Overview of the car "Peugeot-Boxer" indicates that the car is quite reliable, economical and versatile. Nevertheless, the operation of equipment in domestic open spaces causes many problems. From this we can conclude that the minibus is focused on certain climatic zones, in which it performs just fine. When choosing a car of this brand, pay attention to the recommendations of manufacturers and the characteristics of the installed power unit.