In many metropolitan areas, drivers are faced with terrible toffees and traffic jams, which often discourage the desire to use the car. After all, the road to the house can increase several times compared to the usual traffic schedule. Therefore, many people try to limit movement during rush hour and come to work a few hours earlier, and in the evening they finish it at the same time earlier. Although such a schedule has its advantages, it is not without its drawbacks. That's why some people are becoming more and more envious of nimble motorcyclists who rush through the rows of cars frozen in traffic, leaving behind only the sound of an engine.
Perhaps because the road conditions are not keeping up with the increase in traffic, many are thinking about changing the car to something compact. If you are one of the lucky ones who think the same, then you should pay attention to the inexpensive Chinese motorcycle Racer Magnum 200, which will allow you not only to move quickly within the metropolis, butand enjoy the beautiful view and breath of "built-in air conditioning" from nature. This technical tool is not only reliable. It is much safer than small scooters or bicycles, which drivers do not even consider to be road users.
Of course, a motorcycle is not very convenient for all-weather use, especially if you live in the central strip of Russia, where the quality of the roadway tends to zero in winter (and even then if it has been cleaned). Therefore, the Racer Magnum 200 is best used in the warm season, when neither ice, nor snowstorms, nor snowdrifts block its path. However, this motorcycle has not only excellent equipment for traveling in the summer, but also a balanced cost that will not ruin its owner even with further maintenance. The average price for this motorcycle model from the Middle Kingdom ranges from 50,000 to 70,000 rubles, depending on the equipment and technical condition, so we can conclude that this is a very reasonable investment.
Let's take a closer look at the Racer Magnum 200, the technical characteristics of which are presented below:
- The vehicle is equipped with a 4-stroke gasoline engine with a balance shaft and a volume of 200 cubic centimeters. Unit cooling is atmospheric.
- The power of the power unit is 14.3 liters. With. at 7500 rpm.
- More than modest overall dimensions of 204.5 x 77 x 109 centimeters will allow you to squeeze through almost any traffic jams, but the driver will not feel cramped.
- The wheelbase of the motorcycle is 1.28 meters.
- Movement speed is limited to 110 km/h.
- The balanced 5-speed gearbox helps you feel confident on the road, especially when overtaking.
- Carburetor made in Japan, easy to adjust.
- Two starting systems available: kick starter (pusher) or electronic.
- A capacious fuel tank of 18 liters allows you not to limit yourself in moving around the city.
- Average fuel consumption is about 2.2 liters per 100 kilometers.
- The wheels are made of cast aluminum, which ensures their strength and resistance to mechanical damage.
- All-season tires from Taiwan will help you move safely on wet roads.
- Reliable disc brakes keep stopping times to a minimum, which has a significant impact on driving safety.
- Comfortable telescopic suspension, which is able to dampen emerging vibrations.
- The Racer Magnum 200 has a payload capacity of up to 150kg while its own weight is 126kg. This "ant" is capable of carrying quite a lot.
- Familiar electromechanical instrument panel, which, due to its backlight, makes it easy to read readings at any time of the day.
- Rear suspension on reliablehydraulic shock absorbers.
- A wide range of colors and quality paintwork make the Racer Magnum 200 a great buy.
Means of indication
The vehicle has an excellent view in the rear-view mirrors and a strong and large headlight, which helps to move even at night and not worry about your own safety. Stop signal on LEDs allows you not to be afraid for the traffic situation. However, to make it easier to control the Racer Magnum 200, it is worth buying a reliable motorcycle helmet with a Bluetooth speakerphone. After connecting this device to a smartphone or phone, you will be able to answer incoming calls or listen to music on your favorite radio station. Hands-free and a regular helmet can be an alternative to this purchase, but using them together can be difficult due to the awkward fitting of the headset.
It is precisely because of these excellent characteristics that the Racer Magnum 200, reviews of which are full of epithets and comparisons, is considered a very convenient and practical mode of transport. It gives the possibility of free and comfortable movement to its owner for a modest reward.